Prize: 1 (one) grand prize winner will receive 2 (two) front row tickets to the Sublime with Rome show atMusikfest, Bethlehem PA on Sunday, August, 12, 2012.
The submission period has come to a close. Thank you for your interest.
The Times Herald's Sublime with Rome Concert Ticket Giveaway
1. To Enter: No purchase necessary. Contestants can enter The Times Herald's Sublime with Rome ticket giveaway "contest" by filling out an entry form found in The Times Herald between Friday, July 13 and Monday, August 6, 2012. The contest begins on Friday, July 13, 2012 and ends Monday, August 6, 2012 at 5:00 P.M. EST. The Times Herald and ArtsQuest reserve the right to change or cancel the Contest at any time. The Times Herald and ArtsQuest is not responsible for entries that are lost, stolen, late, misdirected, mutilated, tampered with or arrive postage due or for errors in transmission. Entries are void if incomplete, not legible or if they contain errors. All submissions become the property of The Times Herald and ArtsQuest and will not be returned. Additional entry forms are available at The Times Herald, 410 Markley St, Norristown PA 19401
2. Entry Deadline: To be eligible to win completed entries must be received by Monday, August 6, 2012 at The Times Herald, 410 Markley Street, P.O. Box 591, Norristown, PA 19404-0591.
3. Selection of winner: The Times Herald will randomly select one (1) grand prize winner from among all eligible entries that have successfully submitted a complete entry form or have filled out a contest entry form with their name, address, city, state, phone number on www. timesherald.com by Monday, August 6, 2012. Winners will be announced by August 8, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If the winners cannot be reached at the telephone number supplied in his or her Contest entry after reasonable efforts are made to call, that winner(s) will be disqualified and The Times Herald will draw another entry at random.
4. Prize: 1 (one) grand prize winner will receive 2 (two) front row tickets to the Sublime with Rome show at Musikfest, Bethlehem PA on Sunday, August, 12, 2012. Winner must claim the prize in person during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday) within two (2) days of notification. The prize will be forfeited if the selected winner (a) does not claim the prize in person (The Times Herald may require proof of identity) within the required time, (b) is not eligible in accordance with these rules, or (c) does not execute the prepared release and waiver described below. If the prize is forfeited for the reasons set forth above, no substitute winner will be selected. Prize winners shall be liable for all taxes based on receipt of the prize. Prize is not transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available; however, The Times Herald and/or Artsquest may, at its discretion, substitute prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for their own transportation, lodging, meals and other accommodations.
5. Conditions of entry: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to The Times Herald, ArtsQuest, any co-sponsors, their parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice and/or likeness for promotional purposes in connection with this Contest and The Times Herald and ArtsQuest. By entering, each entrant agrees (a) to be bound by these Contest rules and the decisions of The Times Herald and ArtsQuest, which are final with respect to all Contest-related matters, (b) that if selected as a winner, he or she will complete all required tax forms, including without limitation a For W-9, and will sign a form of release and waiver of liability supplied by The Times Herald, and (c) to release and hold harmless The Times Herald and its co-sponsors, from any claim, loss, liability, damage, or injury of any kind arising from the entrant's participation in the Contest or the receipt or use of the Contest prize. The Times Herald reserves the right to revoke a winning entry if winner is found to be ineligible.
6. Eligibility: This Contest is open to individuals at least 13 years of age, with the exception of employees of the Times Herald, ArtsQuest and their subsidiaries and affiliates and those employees' immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses and/or individuals living in the same household.) If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain parent or legal guardian's consent to enter this contest. Winners may not have won a prize fromThe Times Herald or ArtsQuest in the past thirty (30) days. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. Rules/Winners' List: For an additional copy of these Official Rules or a copy of the winners' list, send a selfaddressed, stamped envelope specifying which you are requesting, to Sublime Ticket Giveaway, The Times Herald, 410 Markley Street, P.O. Box 591, Norristown, PA 19404-0591within 60 days after the Contest end date. 8. Sponsors: Contest sponsors are ArtsQuest and The Times Herald.
© Copyright 2013 Times Herald,a 21st Century Media Property & part of Digital First Media PA -- All Rights Reserved.